Credit Card Payments for Property Taxes
The Town of Orangeville has added an additional payment option for taxpayers interested in using their credit card to pay their bill.
Taxpayers have the opportunity to make tax payments by using their Visa or Mastercard. The Town of Orangeville has partnered with Paymentus Corporation to bring you the convenience of paying by credit card. Paymentus Corporation is a third party automated payment service that accepts Visa or Mastercard. You can pay your bill right away, any time, any day. Paymentus will charge a convenience fee for each transaction.
How do I access the service?
Taxpayers should be ready with:
- The 15-digit property tax roll number located on your tax bill
- The balance owed on your bill, and
- Your Visa or Mastercard account number
To access the service either:
- Call toll free 1-866-898-7731 and you will be linked to a secure automated telephone payment system powered by our bill payment partner, Paymentus Corporation, or
- Click here and you will be transferred to a secure web page powered by our bill payment partner, Paymentus Corporation
- You will enter the payment information including the 15-digit property tax roll number, credit card details and payment amount.
- You will be asked to confirm to pay a convenience fee.
- You will be provided with a confirmation number if the transaction is successful.
How will my payment be confirmed?
The Town of Orangeville tax department will receive notification of your payment and it will be posted to your account within two (2) business days. For each payment you will receive a confirmation number. We will also send you an email confirmation for your records.
Why is there a convenience fee?
Paymentus Corporation charges a convenience fee to use their service. The fee covers payment handling and processing charges.
Is the Town getting any part of the fee?
The Town of Orangeville does not receive any part of the convenience fee. Paymentus is an independent company providing a service for the Town of Orangeville.
How do I get more information on credit card payments?
If you have questions, please call the Treasury Department at 519-941-0440 Ext. 2257 or email email@example.com